Followers

Monday, April 2, 2018

Don't Kick Me Out! - 25 March 2018


25 March 2018 – I slept in late and didn’t eat breakfast. The hotel lady came knocking on my door about 11:30 a.m. and said it’s time to leave the hotel. I told her I was staying two days. She accepted that and left. I grabbed my credit card slip and saw that nope, I only paid for one day. So, I went downstairs and paid for another two days. That settled that problem.

I e-mailed a bunch of people who have written me and I just let them know where I am. Most have been wondering why my blog hasn’t been updated in a month. I kind of touched on that subject once or twice before. It takes time to put this all together it’s just that simple. Tomorrow I will work on my blog and pictures. I went out to a restaurant I ate at before when I was riding down to Ushuaia. They serve a variety of food and with a little effort I could order it. I usually order a hamburger, french fries and water. I walked back and stopped at a small grocery story to pick up apples, bananas and ice cream.  After a relaxing day, I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment