Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Foot Worries? No Worries! - 6 March 2018


6 March 2018 – I probably woke up a million times during the night worrying about my foot and what I should do about it. Where to find a doctor or maybe some penicillin to fight the infection. When I did get up, my foot showed no significant swelling, tenderness or redness. Which was really good. I went to breakfast and the lady asked how my foot was. I showed her and she didn’t seem concerned. I think most of the dirt was cleaned off that nail when it went through my flip flop except for the rust. At breakfast I finally decided I would take the day off and stay off my foot. I have a lot of blog work I need to complete so I will do that while I convalesce. As of 5:00 p.m. my foot almost walks as if I didn’t step on a nail. I not going to abuse it because infection could revisit the puncture.

No comments:

Post a Comment