Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Clean Clothes And New Pens - 9 April 2018


9 April 2018 – I ate breakfast and delivered my clothing down to reception to have everything washed. I then set about building my 3rd custom route around Parana, Argentina. This custom route had 12 way points. It was pretty straight forward. It actually didn’t take me very long to build this route. Sometimes depending how complex the route is I can spend a whole afternoon building a route. After I finished it I wrote on my gas tank tape all the route endings and name of highways and road numbers to help guide me through these cities. I then started getting all my bags packed up. My clothing was returned about 6:00 p.m. I packed all my cold weather gear and only kept out my clothing I wear in warmer climates. I got my rain suit and boots packed up. If the weather predictions are correct it shouldn’t rain tomorrow. I went out to the restaurant and ordered another hamburger for supper. After supper I walked around the plaza to check it out. How these town are laid out is sometimes pretty interesting. I also purchased two Bic pens because one of my pens fell to the concrete and wrecked the point. The other I let someone use and left it behind. Believe me nobody carries or has a pen in their possession in these countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment