Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Why is Brazil so Complicated? - 12 April 2018


12 April 2018 – I spoke with my Brazilian friends James Sr. and James Jr today. I needed to touch base with these people to let them know I’m still alive and moving in their direction. I’m presently 375 Miles / 600 Kilometers South of Foz do Iguacu, Parana, Brazil. James Jr. gave me a name of an Insurance Company that sells insurance for my motorcycle. I looked them up on the internet to get their address and then I can get their GPS coordinates. Once I have their GPS coordinates I can drive to their address or business. I sure hope purchasing this insurance isn’t difficult. All I have to do is think of the difficulty of getting the Brazilian Visa and that makes me worry about purchasing this insurance. I also planned my next day of travel and where I will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment