Followers

Friday, April 3, 2020

Happy Tracking – Curitiba, Brazil – 31 May 2018

31 May 2018 – Today is not a day I’m going to miss breakfast. I’m starving. I also need to pay for another two days so I don’t get kicked out of the hotel. When I get back from breakfast, I'm going to check out the website where I can track the shipment of my motorcycle. I found I could access the website aviancacargo.com quite easily. At 3:00 p.m. I accessed the website and checked the location of my motorcycle. It says it is scheduled to depart Curitiba on 31 May 2018 - 5:30 p.m. I’ll check back later to see if it has left on time.

I’m back…….My motorcycle has left Curitiba, BR and is enroute to Bogota, Columbia. I will check in the morning to see if it arrived in Bogota. Yazmin from Import and Export Solutions got back to me with a telephone number for a broker in Los Angeles, California. Hopefully, I won’t need a broker to get my motorcycle back from Avianca Cargo. Hope Hope!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment