Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Preparations - 21 November 2017

21 November 2017 – I got up and decided to write my blog entry for the night before. Well, as you read thru day twenty you will see it got a little crazy toward nightfall. I almost had to buy a new helmet because I lost one of the pieces that hold my visor, face shield and shaded lens hinge together. I wrote until after 10:30 a.m. and then I Skyped with Mary, and before long it was noon. Well, I know that I wanted to travel about 124 miles / 200 Km but didn’t want to get caught out on the road after dark. The possibility of that was pretty great so I stayed another night at the hotel. I did some laundry and checked out some hotels in Cabo San Lucas and the Ferry Crossing from La Paz to Mazatlán, Mexico. I have to find the directions on how to get to the port. Once I get the directions I’ll be ok. That consumed most of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment