Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Too Late - 25 November 2017

25 November 2017 – It’s Saturday. I talked to Mary the night before about leaving on the Baja Ferry to Mazatlán, Mexico. She tells me a ferry leaves Sunday in the evening and one leaves on Tuesday in the evening. So I checked into purchasing the tickets in Cabo San Lucas. The reception girls helped me find the office. It was located in the Golden Plaza. One of the girls spoke excellent English so I asked her if she would help me enter a Mexican address in my GPS / Blanche. So we worked on that for a while without much luck. We finally found the Golden Plaza in Blanche’s maps. We marked it and then made a route to that point. I left for the ticket office in Cabo San Lucas. If I would not have had the GPS I would never have found it. Even with my GPS it was tough. I get to the plaza and I’m looking around for the office. I was looking high and low. I found it on ground level and was walking toward it. It looked pretty dark inside. I get closer and I can see the doors are locked. I looked at the office hours on the door. Saturday hours 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. I arrived at 2:30 pm. I would have to wait to get tickets till Monday. Another trip back into Cabo San Lucas. I went back to the hotel and told Mary she should extend my stay at the hotel another two days. I wish I wouldn’t have to drive back into Cabo San Lucas on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment