Followers

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Blog Work – 21 December 2017

21 December 2017 – Today is my brother Larry’s birthday. I’m guessing he’s turning 61. Happy Birthday Beard. I pretty much just worked on my blog all day. I started working on it outside in a beautiful courtyard. I found it too distracting so I moved back into my room and continued working on it. There was a family of Guatemalans (I think) setting around the pool. There were close to 14 members: Grandpa and Grandma, the children and grandchildren. All the kids had cell phones, blue tooth devices and the latest clothes. However, none of them could swim very well. If they had to swim 35 Yards or 35 Meters I’m sure they would drown. If you looked at their hands, the boys never did a day’s work in their lives. Otherwise you couldn’t tell them from any other family in the U.S. I have to see what surprises my camera holds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment