Followers

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Bless Old Blanche - 7 December 2017

7 December 2017 – I purchased a liter of water and took a picture of the receptionist and cleaning ladies. I told them I would put them in my blog.  I think I was the first American that ever stayed at their hotel. They were very cordial. We communicated through our cell phone translators and everyone was happy.







 I left the hotel and circumvented Mexico City without incident. I never even saw the city. The Autopista was mostly rural until I hit the City of Puebla. Then it went straight through that city. Blanche performed flawlessly. Bless her. You can carve this in stone. I kept a real close eye on her to prevent her from trying to take a shorter route. Her shorter route usually ends up an adventure for me and my motorcycle, which I don’t appreciate.  I found a hotel just off the Autopista in Mendoza. A nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment