Followers

Saturday, February 3, 2018

One Hungry Gringo – 23 January 2018

23 January 2018 – Much as I was not looking forward to sitting in the room all day and typing, when I woke I decided I better get caught up with my blog. I worked on my blog all day. About 4:00 p.m. I received a text from Carlos. He asked if I was ok because I hadn’t left town yet. I told him I had to get my blog updated. I was way behind. I signed the text One Hungry Gringo. In less than 5 minutes, there he was at my door, asking what I wanted to eat, my very own fairy godfather! What a great guy! I said I would love a repeat of the same food he ordered for me at the same restaurant where I ate yesterday.  So, off he went. We agreed to meet in the morning again when I was leaving. I finished my supper and went back to my room to put some finishing touches on my blog.
As I was wrapping up, my computer selected all my work and deleted it. I turned blue and about passed out. I had one hope it wasn’t all lost: the go back button. I’m talking 2000+ words. I pushed the go back button. Eureka! It all came back. I breathed a sign of relief. I had to get myself organized to leave in the morning. Get all the electronic stuff, motorcycle paper work, my food, water, and candy bars put back in their plastic bags. With everything bagged up I was ready to leave in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment