Followers

Monday, March 23, 2020

Planning Day – Laranjeries do Sul, Brazil – 25 April 2018


25 April 2018 – I woke up and decided to stayed another two days. I had to hustle because I was cutting it a little close on breakfast. The hotel staff was already cleaning up the breakfast area when I arrived. I still ate a pretty good breakfast. I’ve been in contact with my friends in Telemaco Borba and James Jr. told me on Saturday he will be closing his store at 12:30 p.m. I figure I will try to get to his store just before he closes on Saturday. That way I won’t interrupt the activity in the store too much. Anyway, tomorrow I will be traveling to Imbau and stay the night. I have to work out my route and find a hotel. 

I found the perfect hotel. It’s the Chalet / Chale Hotel at the intersection of Hwy 376 and Hwy 160. It’s 16 Miles / 26 Kilometers to Telemaco Borba. My present hotel is located across the road from an athletic field. I’ve been hearing the voices of 5, 6, and 7 year old children. I looked out my hotel window and saw these children were in training to play soccer / football. They were all dressed up in their uniforms and the coach was running them through these different soccer / football drills. This went on for couple of hours. These kids kind of reminded me of the 6, 7, and 8 year old kids with football pads and helmets trying to learning how to play American football. So, I had my plan for tomorrow put together and it was time to eat another meal of hamburgers / hamburguesas and fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment