Followers

Monday, March 26, 2018

Not Going Anywhere Fast - 1 March 2018


1 March 2018 – Santiago, Chile to Los Angeles, Chile. In my mind I can feel those snowballs hitting me in the rear end down in Ushuaia, Argentina. Well, I woke up at 7:00 a.m. and went back to bed. The next time I woke up it was 10:30 a.m. I knew I wasn’t going anywhere today. I paid for another night and walked around the hotel looking at the different trees. It’s been a long time since I have seen trees with leaves and pine needles. Anyway, I went back to working on my blog. I think the next couple of days it may be difficult to have time to work on it. I’m going to try and get the pictures sorted out. I also need to find out if I can send any of the pictures from my new camera. It’s a 19 megapixel camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment