Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Merry Christmas from El Salvador – 25 December 2017

25 December 2017 – It was a slow day at the hotel and in the town. The noise of the city was less than half of what it was on Christmas Eve. On whim I walked over to the grocery store to see if it was open. It was…..can you imagine that on Christmas Day in a Christian country? I walked over and bought some bread, bottled water and my old reliable Snickers candy bars. I was now good to go.

I finished up on my route planning, picture sending and blog work. I left the air conditioner running all day a low setting. No one at the hotel came and shut it off. I was leaving tomorrow for the border crossing at El Amauntilo, Honduras. I have to get myself psyched up for this because you never know what different situations you may find yourself thrown into. They usually require immediate decisions with very little information.

No comments:

Post a Comment